How to Apply
The Foundation is transitioning to a new application and grants management system. During the transition, we will be unable to accept new applications. Our application process will re-open in mid-January 2022. If you have an application in process, please save your work locally, to be uploaded in the new system upon re-opening, as our application questions will remain the same.
If you are a new or returning applicant, please check this page after mid-January 2022 for updates on how to access our new system. Thank you for your patience as we transition to a new and improved system.
Although we are transitioning systems, our grant application process will remain the same. Required materials and information are listed on this page.
- Brief description of your organization’s current circumstances (financial, programmatic, operational/administrative capacity to continue services, etc.) and how your work, staff, and constituents are being impacted by COVID-19.
- Number of unduplicated individuals served by organization annually (Please include a comparison of numbers served PRE-COVID-19 versus your current numbers served)
- Specific amount you are requesting from the Foundation
- List of current board of directors (including professional affiliations)
- Current organizational operating budget and, if available, projected organizational operating budget
- Most recent audited financials
- Most recent IRS Form 990
- IRS Exemption Letter
- Funding History (a list of foundations or other non-government funders who have made significant grants to your organization within the past 24 months. Please indicate the year awarded and if the grant is multi-year)
- If applicable:
- Explanation of audit and/or pending legal action(s)